Getting Started in Photography
Hosted by Chelsea Williams, CPP
Whether you are interested in being a professional photographer or you just want to take better pictures, you will need to know some basics. This class will get you started with camera and lighting basics and resources that will help you grow as a photographer.
Participants in this workshop will learn:
– Understanding the modes on your camera and when to use them
– How to control your aperture to change your background from sharp to intentionally out of focus
– How to find beautiful light outside and avoid harsh shadows
– How to see the same light inside around a window
– Leave ready to start building a portfolio
TPPA Member Registration – $89
Non-Member Registration – $99
“Join and Go” Registration – $184
2005 Timberlane St.
Conroe, TX 77301
I live in Conroe, Tx. I am married with two wonderful children. A nine year old daughter and a three year old son. My family brings joy and craziness both to my life but I wouldn’t have it any other way. I decided at a young age I wanted to be a photographer.
First my photography dream started out like many many other with National Geographic style in my mind. As I got older my dream changed to portraits. Although, my dream never settled long. I have been through so many phases in my life and I enjoy growing and evolving my dreams as I go.
Other than photography I love to travel. I try to mix my two passions together whenever possible. I am constantly driving my husband crazy talking about our next trip.