CODE OF ETHICS
Upon being accepted into membership in the Texas Professional Photographers Association, Inc., an applicant will subscribe without reservation to this Code of Ethics, will solemnly agree to:
(1) Endeavor to maintain a dignity of manner in behavior, in the presentation of photography and photographic services, in appearance and that
of the studio or place of business, and in all other forms of public contact.
(2) Observe the highest standard of honesty in all transaction, avoiding the use of false, confusing, inaccurate and misleading terms, descriptions and claims.
(3) At all times endeavor to produce photographs of a quality equal or superior to the samples displayed, to apply the best efforts toward providing the best possible photographic services and to raise the general standard of photographic craftsmanship.
(4) Show a friendly spirit of cooperation to fellow professional photographers and assist whenever possible should they be in trouble or difficulty.
(5) At all times avoid the use of unfair competitive practices as determined by any court of competent jurisdiction, the Federal antitrust laws, and related statutes.
(6) Assist fellow photographers and share knowledge with them and encourage them individually and collectively to achieve and maintain the highest standards of quality.
(7) Recognize the authority of this Association in all matters relating to the interpretation of the Code in accordance with the statutes of the United States and the State of Texas in the decision of courts and governmental agencies of competent jurisdiction.